Monday, October 27, 2014

Another addition to the Familia

Amongst all the hustle and bustle of one of the busiest days we had last week, (same day as all the events written about in the previous post) we had another new addition added to the Casa de Paz family. At first we almost thought he was part of the group from Lima, but we soon found out that he is one of ours. Thank God for Gina, our orphanage director, who does an amazing job keeping up with kids' coming and goings!


José Fernando fits in well at Casa de Paz.  He's in the same age group as the majority of our boys, and has already made friends. I'm proud of the Casa kids for how well they welcome in new kids.  They all know what it's like to be abandoned and hurting and be brought into a strange new place with no familiar faces. They know because they have been there too. 

It seems to be common for the new kids to make friends with other new kids. It didn't take long for José Fernando and Miguel Angel to become fast friends!




Please continue to keep all these precious ones in your prayers. We know that our Heavenly Father has a great plan for each and every one of them, and part of that plan includes people with compassionate and generous hearts; those who are willing to to be the hands and feet of Jesus for these kids.. those who are willing to bless and care for them through constant prayer, and in whatever other ways the Lord leads.

Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you visited Me.' Matt 25:35-36

'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'  Mat 25:41 

Bless, and be Blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment