Friday, March 1, 2013

Life is Precious


Being here and especially with having this little life growing inside me I am reminded more everyday of how precious life is…every life is a precious gift.  And my prayer is for every person to know that.  I pray for the people who have caused children to come in here so broken and abused both physically and emotionally.  I don't know or understand how anyone can treat a life, especially a childs life, with so little worth and value, but it is clear that it is satan's plan...his plan is to hurt and destroy.  But thank God He has a plan too, a good plan, and He is so much bigger than satan. I find comfort in knowing that we have an amazing God who is able to take all the bad in the world and turn it around and use it for good.  His love heals and restores, and I am thankful that we get to be here and watch God’s healing hand at work in many precious lives.  God is Good!

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment